The Shoppes is the flagship shopping mall in the epic Marina Bay Sands complex, offering a host of luxury brands from across the world. Home to hundreds of shops, high-end restaurants, cafes, bars, and fun attractions, this is unashamedly catering to the exclusive end of the market. Notable fashion brands on sale at The Shoppes Singapore include Alexander McQueen, Armani, Dior, Hugo Boss, Bottega Veneta, as well as a range of jewellery and watch brands such as Audemars Piguet, Bvlgari, and Chopard.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Even if you’re not a fan a trawling Singapore’s ever-expanding list of mega-malls, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands is worth a look alone for its spectacular architecture, featuring giant glass windows, vast open atriums and a central water feature - all pleasing on the eye. The indoor canal in The Shoppes is particularly impressive, as it has faux-antique sampan boats which can be booked for a lap of the mall with your own sampan driver to paddle you around.
When it comes time to eat, there are options catering to practically all regional cuisines. Everything from Cantonese dim sum to Indian curry, Italian pizza, Japanese sushi and modern French fare, there has been a clear move to cater to all world travellers. Celebrity chefs from around the world have opened a selection of restaurants, such as British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey with his Bread Street Kitchen, serving classic British dishes, and Long Chim Thai cuisine by David Thompson, creator of the famous Nahm brand in London and Bangkok.
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands is well connected to the rest of the complex so visitors can combine their visit with other activities such as the casino, observation deck and the rooftop bar.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 23:30
- MRT: Somerset
- Address: 2 Bayfront Avenue, Marina Bay Sands
- Tel: +65 6688 8868