Enjoy a day out to one of Singapore’s best family-friendly activities with none of the hassle of searching for transport to and from your hotel by booking one of the tours below. This means you can concentrate on enjoying your trip, and know that you’ll be arriving safe and sound at a prearranged time.We have included tours to Singapore’s finest theme parks, a fun trip exploring the coves of Sentosa Island on Segway vehicles and a trip to see the natural side of Singapore. These tours have been handpicked to appeal to children and their parents, so the whole family can have a thoroughly enjoyable day out with some of the most fun things to do in Singapore.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Universal Studios is the best theme park in Singapore – there’s no contest, really. This Hollywood movie theme park forms part of Resorts World Sentosa, and allows you to enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you Ride the Movies on rollercoasters and other movie-themed attractions. Top rides include Jurassic Park Rapids, Transformers 3D Battle and Revenge of The Mummy. Beyond the world-class rides, you can meet characters such as pesky Minions, Shrek, Pixar’s lovable ogre and even Frankenstein’s monster. Make sure you stay till the evening as the Lake Hollywood Spectacular fireworks display is a truly fitting end to your day of experiencing all the magic of the movies. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 20:00
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
- Tel: +65 6577 8888
LEGOLAND Malaysia theme park is an ideal destination for travelling families, offering more than 70 thrilling rides, water slides and live performances. There are seven different areas within the park, appealing to kids of different ages. Toddlers will enjoy Duplo Playtown, which features a kid-size city, waiting to be explored. Older children enjoy the high-speed amusements in Lego Technic. There is a rollercoaster and a workshop where budding engineers can build their own robots. There is also plenty for the whole family to enjoy, such as rides in the Land of Adventure or the flagship section of Malaysia’s Legoland, called Miniland. Although Legoland is located just across the border, it’s very easy to reach – many tours with transport are available. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 19:00
- Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini Iskandar Malaysia, Johor Price
- Price Range: Adult RM225 (S$75++), Senior Citizen & Children (age 3 – 11) RM180 (S$60++)
Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa has enough fun rides and slides to satisfy the thrill seekers, and also has a range of other water-based activities for those not so fond of hurtling down huge tunnels or spirally around giant funnels in rubber rings. Whilst this waterpark offers seven different adrenalin-filled water rides, it’s their more unique attractions like Ray Bay and Rainbow Reef (that allow you to get up close and personal with over 20,000 fish), which really sets Adventure Cove Waterpark apart from the rest of Singapore’s fun amusement parks.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 Daily
- Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Tel: +65 (0) 6577 8888
Wild Wild Wet Singapore is one of the most popular waterparks in the country, promising an action-packed day of water-filled fun. There’s a good mix of exciting slides, as well as plenty of gentle flumes and pools to please family members of all ages and tastes. Highlights here include ‘Side Up’ (like a huge plastic half-pipe on water), ‘Torpedo’ (an 18-metre-tall free fall slide that reaches speeds of up to 70km/h) and ‘The Water Works’ (which is a more traditional flume-style ride that plunges you into a pool of water below). There are many smaller water rides at Wild Wild Wet that are suitable for smaller children too, and many sun loungers for mom and dad.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 13:00 - 19:00, Sat - Sun 10:00 - 19:00
- Address: 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore 519599
- Tel: +65 6581 9128
Haw Par Villa – also known as the Tiger Balm Gardens Haw Par Villa – is a unique theme park based on the heroes and legends of Chinese mythology. The kitsch yet entertaining amusement park features a collection of vivid plaster and concrete figures. The highlight of Haw Par Villa is undoubtedly the Ten Courts of Hell, which depicts the various punishments suffered for sloth, indulgence, gambling, drinking and adultery. Other stories covered include the famous Monkey God and his Journey to the West; the tragic love story of Lady White Snake; the Divine Maiden, a symbol of love and sacrifice; and the fearless hero, Wu Song. New additions to Haw Par Villa include a rollercoaster boat ride and multimedia performances of Chinese legends and myths.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 09:00 - 18:00
- Address: 262 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118628
- Tel: +65 6872 2780
- Price Range: SG$5 for adults and SG$2.50 for children between 3 and 12 years