Singapore has many ‘centres’. The CBD forms the commercial centre, whilst Clark Quay and Orchard Road are the centres for nightlife and shopping respectively. Sentosa, then, could be described as Singapore’s ‘centre of fun’, with its numerous family friendly activities, golf courses and beaches. Sentosa is actually an island in itself, although it can be easily reached via a small causeway from the Singapore mainland, either by walking, shuttle bus or monorail which connects from the main MRT network at the nearby VivoCity.
Guests of all ages are really spoilt for choice in terms of what to do at Sentosa. Attractions include the world famous Universal Studios, iFly Singapore, Cable Cars, MegaZip Adventure Park and don’t forget the tropical (but manmade) beaches! There are plenty of great places to stay at Sentosa too, and when we weren’t relaxing on the beach or taking a roller coaster ride around Universal Studios, we knuckled down and did our research, compiling this list of The Top 10 Best Places to Stay in Sentosa!
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission