Nightlife in Little India is not something that first comes to mind when you think about this vibrant, multicultural neighbourhood. Although Little India is an incredible place – famous for its beautiful temples, deliciously curries and multitude of bargain shopping opportunities – foreigner-friendly bars are not exactly its forte.
That said, there’re still plenty of worthwhile things to do here after dark. In fact, we have found 5 of the best night spots in Little India, many of which involve bars within backpacker hostels, offering fun, friendly and cheap ways of enjoying the area’s quiet but interesting nocturnal side.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Countryside Café is a scruffy but fun backpacker bar on Dunlop Street, close to Abdul Gafoor Mosque. Expect a hodgepodge of quirky décor, including foreign bills and vinyl pinned on its walls, as well as a wide range of drinks served in jam jars.
Countryside Café has an extensive beer list, including Guinness, Heineken, Budweiser, Stella Artois, and Sapporo. Cocktails and mocktails are available if you like your drinks sweet, as well as burgers, pizzas, and pasta for a full meal.
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Address: 71 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209399
- Tel: +65 6292 0071