The best clubs in Singapore are hard to keep track of because of the fast-paced nature of the city and its ever-evolving tastes. The Singapore clubbing scene in the city has grown exponentially over the last decade, nightclubs seem to open and close periodically, with even the longest running and best loved of them all, Zouk, under threat of closure.
This list of the best clubs in Singapore should help you keep your faith in Singapore’s vibrant, yet ever-changing clubbing scene. We’ve hit the party hotspots of Singapore and these are the results.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
From fresh faced 18-year-olds who’ve just got their first ID, to long time clubbing veterans, few would disagree that Zouk is the best club in Singapore. Not only is it the best, but it’s also the longest running, having opened its doors over 2 decades ago.
Located on the Singapore River a short walk up from Clarke Quay, Zouk has earned legendary status amongst dance music lovers with its numerous rooms and zones, a strict underground music policy and a non-pretentious atmosphere compared to that of other nightclubs in Singapore. Entry is around $S20 with a free drink, and free for ladies on Wednesdays. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9pm to 4am
- Address: 17 Jiak Kim Street, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6738 2988
Canvas nightclub in Clarke Quay specialises in tech, drum and bass, minimal and garage, along with other artistic pursuits like stand-up comedy. Canvas now also operates as an art gallery in the day and has managed to retain that underground feeling at night, welcoming quality local and international names to win a loyal following. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday (closed Sundays and Mondays)
- Address: 20 Upper Circular Road, The Riverwalk B1-01/06 Singapore
- Tel: +65 6538 2928
If mainstream dance music is your thing and you love the nightlife hub of Clarke Quay, then Attica is up there with some of the best clubs in Singapore. It gets pretty busy every night, delivering a feel-good party atmosphere from Wednesday to Saturday.
Whilst some might bemoan that Attica is a little tacky and a place to come to be ‘seen’, the interior is fresh, and they do occasionally play host to some international names like Paul Oakenfold. It’s huge too, and you can easily switch to the more underground-feeling hip-hop, house and electronic zones if you get bored of the party-pop soundtrack in the main room. $S30 to get in + 2 free drinks (free for ladies on Weds). Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Saturday from 10pm to 3am (4am on Saturday)
- Address: 3A River Valley Road, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6333 9973
Come nightfall – particularly on the weekends – Tanjong Beach Club in Sentosa really comes alive. They run their famous Smack My Beach Up Parties every Sunday and be sure to look out for their three-times-per-year Full Steam Ahead full moon parties; not quite Koh Phangan, but you can still expect buckets of booze and live DJs playing into the early hours. One word of warning: getting a taxi home from Sentosa Island at 3am is not fun, so save a taxi number book ahead. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11am to 10pm and Saturday–Sunday from 9am to 10pm
- Address: 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6270 1355
With retro décor and a fun-loving vibe, Cherry Disco is unlike any other club in Singapore. The music spans the electronic spectrum, from old skool hip hop to disco – don’t miss the disco classics night every Wednesday – and even some UK grime, you can expect a refreshing change from the glut of mainstream EDM here.
Cherry Discotheque is located close in Orchard, slightly north of the main party districts. Mount Elizabeth does, however, have some good warm-up bars.
- Opening Hours: Friday from 10pm to 3am and Saturday from 10pm to 4am
- Address: 21 Mount Elizabeth, Orchard, Singapore
- Tel: +65 9760 3031
Arena by Neverland
Arena by Neverland is a live music club in Singapore, commonly known as a Thai-style disco. This means the pretty singers and will come and chat with guests between sets. The vibe at Arena is really chilled and friendly, with no dress code so even being dressed down is fine.
Music ranges from English pop to Thai pop and some famous hip-hop and classic rock numbers all performed by some skilled live groups. Located in Orchard, this is a nice change of pace from the nightlife areas of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Address: #02-29, Orchard Hotel 442 Orchard Road, Singapore
Headquarters by the Council
Created by a dance collective of DJs and house music fans, this underground club sticks to a strict minimal house and techno sound. Headquarters by the Council attracts a relaxed crowd who come to dance rather than be seen.
The ceiling is low, the interior design is minimal, but the sound system is quality and the DJs are really cutting edge. Located on Boat Quay, it’s open from Wednesday to Sunday only.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Sunday from 10pm to 4am
- Address: 66 Boat Quay, Singapore
- Tel: +65 8125 8880