These 5 Best Buffets in Singapore are enough to make your mouth water in anticipation of your next visit to the Lion City. While most of our picks aren’t cheap, when you walk out after indulging in some of the highest quality ingredients from around the world, you’ll soon realise the price was well worth it. Some of the best buffets in Singapore don’t have a time limit too, meaning you can stuff your face all day long!
Whilst we may have gained a slightly inflated waistline in the process, this list of the 5 Best Buffets in Singapore has been thoroughly researched by our Singapore Experts. All are set in five-star hotels too, offering some rather refined dining settings, as well as all the top notch produce from all corners of the Earth.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
The Line at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
One of the undisputed heavyweight champions of the international buffet scene in Singapore, The Line at the world’s first ever Shangri-La hotel presents an awe-inspiring array of food. Although a long-used cliché, to describe The Line as a ‘culinary adventure’ would be a completely justifiable term. There are whole sections - 16 of them in fact - dedicated to local and international delights including Chinese dim sum, a meat carvery, Indian/Middle Eastern, fresh seafood bar, Japanese, Italian, salads, desserts and drinks. All ‘kitchen’ stations feature their own designated chefs, who prepare the food right in front of you too. Quite possibly Singapore’s best buffet, as well as the largest.
- Address: Shangri-La Hotel Singapore, 22 Orange Grove Singapore
- Tel: +65 (0) 6737 3257
- Price Range: Mon-Fri: S$53++ (adult), S$27++ (child); Sat & Holidays: S$59++ (adult), S$27++ (child)
Melt – The World Cafe at the Mandarin Oriental
Featured on our very own Top 10 Restaurants at Marina Bay, it’s no surprise that Melt – The World Cafe made our list of the 5 best buffets in Singapore, too. Famous throughout town, Melt doesn’t disappoint in the variety of ingredients it serves up, including everything from local Singaporean noodles and Malaysian satay, to imported seafood, grilled meat, freshly-made pastas and bread and a long list of desserts and cheeses for when you’ve almost run out of room. Melt, which can be found at the stunning Mandarin Oriental Hotel, also has its own outdoor BBQ section, which really puts this buffet into a different league compared to others in Singapore.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 12:00 - 14:00, 18:30 - 21:30
- Address: 5 Raffles Avenue, The Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- Tel: +65 (0) 6885 3500
- Price Range: Lunch S$68++; Dinner Buffet S$82-88++
Greenhouse at the Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Singapore’s Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel near the Marina Bay oozes class, sophistication and quality. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that their five-star lunch spread is up there with the rest of the best buffets in Singapore, in terms of both quantity and, more specifically, quality. Mouth-watering examples of how this famous buffet impresses are its mammoth seafood section and giant cavary, which usually features a roast of some select premium meat being sliced right in front of your eyes. Greenhouse has also become synonymous in Singapore for its Sunday brunch, which features free-flow Moet Champagne and cocktails. At over S$150, this is one of the most expensive brunches in the country, although their regular weekday spread (without drinks) costs considerably less.
- Address: Ritz Carlton, Millennia Singapore, 7 Raffles Avenue
- Tel: +65 (0) 6337 8888
- Price Range: S$50-70++ (weekday), S$160++ Sunday Brunch
Mezza9 at the Grand Hyatt
The 400-seater Mezza9 restaurant at Singapore’s Grand Hyatt Hotel offers one of the smartest Sunday buffets in town. Whilst this trendy spot, just off Orchard Road, is open every day for lunch and dinner (a la carte only), it’s their boozy Sunday Brunch that makes our list of the 5 best buffets in Singapore. Watch the chefs all grill, steam, stir fry, and delicately prepare a range of quality ingredients from around the world.
- Address: 10 Scotts Road, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Singapore
- Tel: +65 (0) 6738 1234
- Price Range: S$138++ (free flow Champagne), S$118 (no alcohol)
Plaza Brasserie at Park Royal
The buffet at Park Royal’s impressive Plaza Brassiere has become synonymous across Singapore for its quality selection of premium seafood, which come both cold and raw or cooked and warm. Several live cooking stations dot the restaurants, with diners able to pick out their fish, crab, lobster or any other type of crustation that takes their fancy.
You can choose how you want your catch to be cooked and which sauces you want. Don’t forget to look out for Plaza Brassiere’s featured themed buffets, which in the past have included crab festivals as well as massive meat carvaries.
- Address: Parkroyal On Beach Road, 7500 beach Road
- Tel: +65 (0) 6505 5710
- Price Range: Lunch S$40++, Dinner S$60++