Singapore Tours and Daytrips
Daytrips and Tour Packages in Singapore
Tours in Singapore offer the chance to really experience this multi-cultural melting, a country that has much more to offer than shopping and skyscrapers. Scratch away at its surface and you'll find a lot more than a globalization success story, and a vibrancy you weren't expecting. In fact, you'll find it hard to fit in all the temples, markets, natural wonders, nightlife and cuisine it has to offer, and probably leave wishing you'd seen more.
The best way to avoid regrets, is to take an organised tour in Singapore. Try a city trip through old Singapore, discovering the charms of Little India and Hindu temples en route, or experience a trishaw journey to Clarke Quay, Singapore's riverside nightlife hotspot. Or perhaps you'd like to escape modernity for a day with a trip to Old Malaya, or a leisurely cable-car ride to Sentosa Island? Whatever you choose, all your travel arrangements are taken care of — just bring a camera along.
Explore this whole Singapore tours section and don't forget to check out our selection of the 10 best.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission