Singapore City in Transformation Tour
Tour begins with a visit to the Singapore River Mouth and Boat Quay, where the Port of Singapore had its early beginnings. Walk down the narrow streets to discover old warehouses once used in our entrepot trade but now transformed into cyber cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Next, experience the essence of multicultural Singapore in Waterloo Street, where you can observe devotees at two temples, one Chinese Kwan Im Temple and another a Hindu Temple – Sri Krishnan Temple. Along Waterloo Street there is also a Jewish Synagogue and a Catholic Church. All, coexisting peacefully side by side. Our last stop is Mount Faber, which offers a breathtaking panoramic view and City of Singapore.Read More
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.