What to Do in Singapore
The huge range of activities in Singapore draws in visitors from across Asia and the rest of the world looking for some exciting, often family-oriented fun. For such a small place, the range of activities here is undeniably impressive. From state of the art sports facilities like golfing and scuba diving to the world-famous Universal Studios and Singapore Night Safari, there is plenty of things to do in Singapore for all ages and tastes.
This Activities in Singapore section has been compiled by our group of experts, who all know how to have a good time in the Lion City. Scroll down to find our Top 10 activities list, as well as a comprehensive roundup of all the best things to do when visiting the country.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission