Singapore’s best family restaurants combine tasty, accessible food with interesting locations and usually some kind of entertainment so that kids and grownups can all enjoy their meal.
Whether you’re looking for some beachside dining with your feet in the sand, a child-friendly restaurant during your shopping trip around Singapore’s best malls, or live entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, these restaurants in Singapore will ensure there are no tantrums before the main course comes.
- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
Open Farm CommunityDempsey Hill
If the city streets get too much for you, head to Open Farm Community. It's an urban farm at Dempsey, which features a popular café serving some intriguing dishes inspired by diverse regional cuisines.
The café is popular with families throughout the week, with dishes like BBQ chicken and coconut laksa. There’s a Little Diners menu featuring fish pie and lasagne and, after a tasty feed, kids will love the open fields and playground, along with the options to play lawn bowls or table tennis, too.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from midday to 4pm and from 6pm to 11pm, Fridays from midday to 4pm and from 6pm to midnight, Saturdays from 11am to 5pm and from 6pm to midnight, Sundays from 11am to 5pm and from 6pm to 11pm
- Location: 130E Minden Road Singapore 248819, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6471 0306
Buffet Town at Raffles City Shopping MallCity Hall
Buffet Town is a big, busy place that provides plenty of food in unlimited amounts, as well as a play area with basketball nets and space hoppers. It’s the best buffet in Singapore for groups with children in tow.
There are over 300 buffet items, covering seafood, grilled Japanese dishes, homely western pizzas and salad items and loads of sweet treats to finish. This is a popular party spot for kids, so do bear that in mind if you’re looking for a quiet meal – you’re unlikely to find it here.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 3pm and from 6pm to 10.00pm
- Location: 252 North Bridge Road, #B1-44E, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 179103, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6837 3793
DC Comics Super Heroes CaféMarina Bay
If your kids – or even yourself – are comic book fans, DC Super Heroes Cafe will probably be on top of your must-do in Singapore lists. At the cafe, you can join the Justice League for lunch by eating Batman burgers, Superman Carbonara pasta or even Wonder Woman potato skins.
This American-style diner is located in the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and has a souvenir shop attached so you can stock up on your favourite comic book hero memorabilia. DC Comics Super Heroes Café is kitsch in just the right way and the food is freshly prepared – little ones will love it!
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to 11.00pm, Saturday–Sunday from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 2 Bayfront Avenue Bay Level, 01-03, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6688 7610
Located on Siloso Beach and within touching distance of all the fun attractions of Sentosa Island, Trapizza offers feel-good Italian food with an exotic beach view.
Head for the amazing surrounds of Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Hotel with the whole family to indulge in thin crust pizzas which are all cooked in the wood-fired oven on site. Trapizza also does a range of pasta, salads, snacks and desserts.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11am to 10pm, Saturday–Sunday from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Shangri-La Rasa Resort & Spa, 10 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098995, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6376 2662
Jamie Oliver’s ever-expanding Italian franchise is a smart option for a taste of something familiar. If you’re with some teens who have been turning their nose up at dim sum and sushi, take them to Jamie’s Italian at The Forum shopping mall on Orchard Road for a Neapolitan pizza, spaghetti and meatballs or even a well-made burger.
The menu at Jamie’s Italians (another is at VivoCity at HarbourFront Walk) is always the same, so you get predictability – that can be a blessing or a curse, but if you’ve got a hungry, surly child with you, it might just be the best thing imaginable.
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 11.30 to 10pm, Friday–Saturday from 11.30am to 11pm
- Location: 583 Orchard Rd, #01-04 The Forum, Singapore 238884, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6655 7676
Picnic Urban Food Park at Wisma AtriaOrchard
This themed food hall has a hint of Alice in Wonderland about it and transports you out of busy Singapore and into a remote forest clearing. There are 13 food trucks preparing a diverse range of dishes, including Korean rice bowls, Mexican tacos and some tasty cupcakes.
The Picnic is easy to find in Wisma Atria mall, with a direct connection to Orchard MRT, so it’s a good choice in any weather. They even occasionally do special tailored events ranging from floral themed weddings to outdoor camping experiences.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9.30pm
- Location: Wisma Atria, Third Floor
- Tel: +65 6235 2103
Little House of DreamsDempsey Hill
This charming bakery and café makes a lovely little break from the busy city streets, and their range of sweet treats is magnificent. Located up Dempsey Hill, you’re surrounded by rich and breezy nature.
The lunch menu at Little House of Dreams is regularly expanded, to the point that you can order anything from a couscous salad to a pork burger and fries. The café has child-friendly chairs and tables, a twee pink-on-white design and fake grass for playing on.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 11am to 10.30pm, Fridays from 11am to midnight, Saturdays from 9am to midnight, Sundays from 9am to 10.30pm
- Location: Block 8 Dempsey Road #01-14, Singapore 247696, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6472 4977
District 10 at UE SquareClarke Quay
District 10 is a casual bar and restaurant near the party hotspot of Clarke Quay. It’s not your typical family restaurant, but for toddlers with energy to burn, the bouncy castle in the outside courtyard of District 10 at UE Square is the big draw.
The menu is a random collection of western bistro bites, with everything from waffles to seafood pasta. There’s also a speciality brunch menu with Belgian-style waffles. This is a good brunch spot around Clarke Quay.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Wednesday from 11.30am to 11pm, Thursdays from 11.30am to midnight, Fridays from 11.30am to 1am, Saturdays from 10am to midnight, Sundays from 10am to 11pm
- Location: 81 Clemenceau Avenue #01-15/16/17, UE Square Shopping Mall, Singapore 239917, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6738 4788