- Singapore Zoo Admission with Roundtrip Transfer
- Singapore Zoo & River Safari with Transfer
- Singapore F1 Street Circuit Driving Experience
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ 1-Day Pass with Hotel Pickup
- Jungle Breakfast with Orangutans at Singapore Zoo
- Skip-the-Line: Night Safari Admission with Transfer
- Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
- Chinatown at Night with Dinner & Cruise
- Singapore Zoo Admission
- Gardens by the Bay Admission
If the city streets get too much for you, head to this urban farm at Dempsey, which features a popular café serving some intriguing dishes inspired by diverse regional cuisines. Open Farm Community is popular with families throughout the week, with dishes like BBQ chicken and coconut laksa. There’s a Little Diners menu featuring fish pie and lasagne and, after a tasty feed, kids will love the open fields and playground, along with the options to play lawn bowls or table tennis, too.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 16:00 (open from 11:00 on weekends) and 18:00 - 22:00
- Address: 130E Minden Road, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6471 0306
Buffet Town is a big, busy place that provides plenty of food in unlimited amounts, as well as a play area with basketball nets and space hoppers. It’s the best buffet in Singapore for groups with children in tow. There are over 300 buffet items, covering seafood, grilled Japanese dishes, homely western pizzas and salad items and loads of sweet treats to finish. This is a popular party spot for kids, so do bear that in mind if you’re looking for a quiet meal – you’re unlikely to find it here.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 03:00 (Last order at 14:30), 18:00 - 22:00 (Last order at 21:30) daily
- Address: Raffles City, #B1-44E, 252 North Bridge Road
- Tel: (+65) 6837 3793
The Bank Bar + Bistro is a nice compromise for a weekend meal with the family because it’s a mature place with a toddlers’ play area in one section of the restaurant. The dining room is a smart space, with plenty of dark wood and marble, and the menu is similarly grown-up: pistachio-crusted salmon, ribeye steak and spicy prawn salad are all recommended. There’s also a wide variety of pastas and pizzas to choose from and, on weekends, kids eat free until 21:30. Note that the children’s play area is only set up on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00 (24:00 on weekends)
- Address: One Shenton #01-01, 1 Shenton Way
- Tel: +65 6636 2188
Join the Justice League for lunch by eating Batman burgers, Superman Carbonara pasta or even Wonder Woman potato skins. This American-style diner is located in the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, and has a souvenir shop attached so you can stock up on your favourite comic book hero memorabilia. DC Comics Super Heroes Café is kitsch in just the right way and the food is freshly prepared – little ones will love it!
- Opening Hours: 10:30 - 23:30 daily
- Location: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Tel: +65 6688 7610
Located on Siloso Beach and within touching distance of all the fun attractions of Sentosa Island, Trapizza offers feel-good Italian food with an exotic beach view. Head for the amazing surrounds of Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Hotel with the whole family to indulge in thin crust pizzas which are all cooked in the wood-fired oven on site. Trapizza also do a range of pastas, salads, snacks and desserts.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 21:30
- Location: Shangri-La Rasa Resort & Spa, Siloso Beach, Sentosa
- Tel: +65 6376 2662
Jamie Oliver’s ever-expanding Italian franchise is a smart option for a taste of something familiar. If you’re with some teens who have been turning their nose up at dim sum and sushi, take them to Jamie’s Italian at The Forum shopping mall on Orchard Road for a Neapolitan pizza, spaghetti and meatballs or even a well-made burger. The menu at Jamie’s Italians is always the same, so you get predictability – that can be a blessing or a curse, but if you’ve got a hungry, surly child with you, it might just be the best thing imaginable.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 22:00
- Address: The Forum, 583 Orchard Rd, Singapore
- Tel: +65 6655 7676
This themed food hall has a hint of Alice in Wonderland about it and transports you out of busy Singapore and into a remote forest clearing. There are 13 food trucks preparing a diverse range of dishes, including Korean rice bowls, Mexican tacos and some tasty cupcakes. The Picnic is easy to find in Wisma Atria mall, with a direct connection to Orchard MRT, so it’s a good choice in any weather.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 21:00
- Location: Wisma Atria, Third Floor
- Tel: +65 6235 2103
This charming bakery and café makes a lovely little break from the busy city streets, and their range of sweet treats is magnificent. Located up Dempsey Hill, you’re surrounded by rich and breezy nature. The lunch menu at Little House of Dreams is improving more and more, to the point that you can order anything from a couscous salad to a pork burger and fries. The café has child-friendly chairs and tables, a twee pink-on-white design and fake grass for playing on.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:30
- Address: Block 8 Dempsey Road #01-14
- Tel: +65 6472 4977
Hungry Heroes is an American diner which brings comic book heroes to life. This removed shophouse was clearly a labour of love for the owner, who has placed statues of Captain America, Ironman and Thor (among others) all around his restaurant. Fans of the Marvel franchise are sure to approve! The restaurant has two floors to choose from, with quirky curios everywhere you look. The menu covers meaty American classics like a rack of pork ribs with roast potatoes, giant burgers and, for the indecisive, a mixed grill that comes with chicken, pork, sausage and a sirloin steak.
- Opening Hours: 16:00 - 23:00
- Address: 33 Tessensohn Rd, Ferrer Park
- Tel: +65 6295 5401
District 10 is a casual bar and restaurant near the party hotspot of Clarke Quay. It’s not your typical family restaurant, but for toddlers with energy to burn, the bouncy castle in the outside courtyard of District 10 at UE Square is the big draw. The menu is a random collection of western bistro bites, with everything from waffles to seafood pasta. There’s also a speciality brunch menu with Belgian-style waffles. This is a good brunch spot around Clarke Quay.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 24:00
- Address: UE Square, 81 Clemenceau Ave
- Tel: +65 6738 4788